Tuesday, August 13, 2013

We Need Prayer

Good morning family. Getting this day off to a good start. Thanking our Father in Heaven who makes all things possible. My prayer for us today is that we pay close attention to what's going on around us. Father God, watch over us and keep us as we fill our day with "busy" work. Lord please let us see others through "spiritual" eyes and respect them for who they are. Forgive me for judging those around me and for sharing my opinion when I really don't all the facts. God I ask that You grant me peace and understanding of the things going on around me. I also pray that I learn from the mistakes of others. God there is so much going on in this world, in our cities, the heartache, the disappointment. We must remember to keep everyone lifted up in prayer. Praying for the sons and daughters who have gone astray, praying that husbands and wives find more reasons to stay married than to divorce, praying that mothers and fathers be patient with their children as the school year begins. God, not only praying that our needs be met, but asking that you impart your wisdom upon us that we may be smart enough to take ownership of where we are in life. In Jesus' Name, Amen. TeamWeNeedPrayer. Bblessedloveyou. Revelations 9 vs 1-21

No comments:

Post a Comment