Friday, August 2, 2013

Sisterhood

Good morning family (actually writing this at night)...Praying that everyone had a good nights sleep and that we all make it safely to our morning destinations. Speaking to the women in my life today, we have to do better. Over the last month I've witnessed some things that just seem crazy to me. I can honestly say that I did some crazy things when I was younger, lead by emotions and selfishness, but thank and praise God that as I got older, I started to let go of a lot of foolishness. I say all the time, I'm know where near perfect but I'm not where I used to be. Yesterday morning did it for me. If we as women know what type people we're getting involved with before we allow them to take up space in our hearts/heads, then we can't complain about the outcome. What we have to and should do is pray and ask God to deliver us from the mess we started. If someone in your life has moved on, let go. If someone in your life is not treating you the way you want to be treated, let go. We must also learn to forgive each other. As women, we tend to tear each other down as opposed to lifting one another up. My prayer for us all is that we start loving each other and enjoying the beauty of being sisters/friends. It bothers me to see a woman choose a path that's leading to destruction. Can't nobody tell her anything because she's all in her flesh, how do I know, because that used to be me. Praying for all my sisters this morning/tonight. TeamSisterhood, Bblessedloveyou. Genesis 16 vs 1-6, Genesis 16 vs 7-16, Titus 2 vs 3-5, 1st Timothy 2 vs 9-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment