Saturday, August 10, 2013

Have Faith

Good morning family. Up and moving on this beautiful Saturday morning. Thanking God for all and taking nothing for granted. Over the last few days I've heard sermons from different pastors regarding "prayer life" and "prayer time". The messages were pretty much the same and with the same reminder, pray about everything but don't forget to have faith in what you pray for. I have to say, I'm guilty of calling on God over and over. Lifting my family up in prayer, praying for my co-workers and friends, praying for "ordinary" peace but not really trusting Him to deliver. I've allowed my faith to be railroaded by what I see and for lack of patience. This morning I ask God for forgiveness because I know He's heard every prayer request I've sent up. I apologize for "lying" about my faith when really I've been faithless. I ask God for the courage and strength to wait on Him. I pray for you as I pray for me, Lord let us not be sad or upset when our prayer request aren't answered in "our" time. Father God, we know all things work for the good of those who love You. Thanking You for sending a word of wisdom and guidance. Asking for Your continued blessings. You've kept us save and provided so much. We don't thank You enough. Forgives us Lord for always begging but never participating in our "own" deliverance. God forgive our foolish ways because the very things we ask You to deliver us from, we tend to run back to. You are almighty and I know You know best and You know the "right" timing for everything that is asked of You. In Jesus' Holy Name, AMEN....TeamStopBegging&Wait. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment