Thursday, August 22, 2013

Don't Need It

Good evening (from last night)family. Praising God for all of you this evening. I listened to Bishop McGlothlin during my ride home from work today. He reminded me that as we move closer to God our challenges become greater. We may face one obstacle after another as we move away from our "worldly" habits. People will challenge you and you may have to walk away from arguments that you'd normally want to win. This evening I was reminded that sometimes what I think is the right thing to do may not be right for another. In prayer I ask that God continue guiding all of us. Let us see the non-sense for what it really is. I ask God to open our eyes so that we're not consumed by what we see. Asking Him to free us from our past and let us focus on the present. I thank God this evening that I don't hold on to worldly things just because their mine. Father God, You've provided everything I/we need. There's nothing that I've lost that You haven't returned. There is nothing that I've given away that I miss or need, when I let it go, I let it go. Father I seek Your perfect peace and guidance as I continue learning more about who You really are to me and realizing that You and only You hold the key to my future. Lord I praise You for the abundance of life and I praise You when my provisions are low. Lord help us understand that holding on to material things "just because" will not bring us the peace and prosperity we seek. Father I ask that You give each of us the courage to keep our word even when it seems impossible and unfair. Show us the importance of being supportive and understanding when we're making choices to give or not to give. Lord, in closing I ask You to forgive each of us for our selfish ways. This world has us so caught up and confused. We think that giving to others has us in default when it's really our words and actions that keep us from progressing. Lord You are an awesome God, In Jesus Name I pray (so thankful), Amen. TeamDon'tNeedIt. Bblessedloveyou Luke 6:38 Matthew 6:31-34, James 1:26, Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment