Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Loving God

Good morning family. It's hard to believe that we've gotten to the end of August. School has started back and we're on to the next "life events". Giving God the honor and praise this morning for bringing us to this day. It's not just another day, it's an opportunity to get more things done, to fulfill commitments, meet deadlines, make someone smile and walk in His light. I'm a little overwhelmed with work but I know that as long as I stay focused on the "big picture" all my work will get done. Praying for me as I pray for you this morning, Father God, we come to You today, thanking You for Your presence in our lives. Giving You the glory for waking us and allowing us to be in our "right" minds. Lord thank You for always opening our eyes to the ways of this world, keeping us focused on what You have for us. Lord without You in our lives, we would be "crazy". God, it is only by Your grace and mercy that I/we are able to face our fears and take advantage of all the opportunities that come our way. Father I am so thankful for my/our children, their confidence, their abilities. I pray Father that You use them for Your work. God let them be a light to others who only see darkness. Father, forgive me being impatient and ungrateful at times. You've blessed me/us with so many good things. As we approach Labor Day, let us remember how blessed we are to have the ability to work, to pro
sper, to learn, to grow. Father, thank you for healing, it's a beautiful thing, it's a beautiful place. TeamLovingGod. Bblessedloveyou. Matthew 5 vs 14-16, Luke 8 vs 16, 1st John 1 vs 5

No comments:

Post a Comment