Saturday, August 31, 2013

He Picked Me Up

Good morning family. What an "eye opening" week I"ve had. Work has been busy and I"m so thankful for that. Sometimes we go through things, hear things, witness things and share things that help move us to a higher level of appreciation and understanding. I praise God that He's opened my heart/mind to accept and use everything bit of information I receive to benefit me/mine. I truly believe everything is working for my good. The really hard part about changing and advancing is that we are sometimes so used to things not going right that we find it hard to accept when things begin to fall into place. There is a reason and a season for everything we experience and see. This morning a song keeps playing in my head. It's one our Senior Choir at New Hope used to sing, "He picked me up one day and He started me on my way, oh and that's what He's done for me. He opened my eyes so that I might see and He gave me the victory". The words seem simple but they are so powerful. Just picking us up and starting us on our way is enough. But God doesn't stop there, He removes hurdles, He takes care of our enemies, He ensures promotion. All we have to do is follow us word, love like He loves, forgive as He's forgiven us, accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, be the very best and brightest lights we can be. Everyone have a happy/safe weekend. Love God and love your family. I'm so full of joy this morning. One last thing, any man that looks down on another because they feel they are beneath them based on a title, money, status or life style is a man lost in his/her own little world. Our God doesn't discriminate. TeamHePickedMeUp. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment