Friday, May 9, 2014

Centered His Way

Good afternoon family. Thanking God for all He's doing in my life and yours. Whether we know it or not, He's fixing and changing things all the time. With each conversation, with each life event, with each challenge and with every breath we take He's working it for our good. There are times when our day to day activities wear us out, leave us unbalanced and unsure of our next steps. My life coach reminded me that when we allow ourselves to be "centered" and practice being "centered" things feel and look so much better than they are. We feel less anxiety and confusion. Today was a day I needed this because I had to look down at my feet and ensure they were facing forward. This because I wanted to turn and run from my responsibilities, just give in to the frustration I was feeling. But by God's grace, I remembered what His word says I should be, I am an over comer, I am submissive, I am a woman on a mission to do His will and not my own. If it's okay, I'd like to say I'm proud of myself because I could have let my day be ruined but in the end it wouldn't have been worth the aggravation and the extra wrinkles on my fore head, lol. As I get ready to celebrate my 49th birthday, I thank God for wisdom and life. For all the things I've gone through, the highs and the lows. I give Him all the honor and praise because His word is giving me the strength to do things differently, His way. TeamCenteredHisWay Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment