Friday, May 2, 2014

Stop Running

Good morning family. Wonderful/rainy Friday. My little flower bed is smiling. Praying everyone arrives at their destination safely. You know we have to drive for the crazy drivers. Never know what "foolishness is behind the wheel". There was a terrible car wreck at Beach and St Johns yesterday. The young lady who caused the accident was fleeing from the police. Unfortunately she lost her life. We often run from or avoid things because we're not strong enough to face the consequences of our actions. We run because we don't want the responsibility of what we've been charged to do. We run from or avoid people because we don't have the courage to tell them how we really feel about them. We run from or refuse to accept change always feeling like everything is okay. Maybe what we're running from won't kill us but it certainly will make life uncomfortable. We will never be at peace. I don't know about you but as for me, I've stopped running. I may not always like what I'm faced with, may not always respond in the most positive way but I'm tired of running, tired of looking over my shoulder and waiting for the "other shoe to drop". Absolutely tired of being afraid of what others will think if I fail. After all failure can only make us stronger. TeamStopRunning. Bblessedloveyou. Jonah 1:1-3 (and you know the rest)

No comments:

Post a Comment