Saturday, May 24, 2014

Memorial Day

Good morning family. Thankful for a new day and a three day weekend. Asking God to watch over my family and friends as we all enjoy this Memorial Day. Work has been busy, fun filled, but busy. Gotta love working for a company that allows it's employees to have a good time while being creative. Praying for my cousin Phyllis as she works through somethings. I know God has worked it out already. He's always ahead of us in our time of need. We have a hard time seeing "through" because our issues have us emotionally distracted. The key to our emotional health is living a spirit filled life. Sometimes it seems as though the problems of life have us moving in slow motion but when we stay in prayer, in His word and wait, then our problems vanish as quickly as they appeared. I mean think about your last big struggle, what was it? how did it get resolved and does it even matter now? Think about how painful some of our life events have been. So much pain that we didn't think the tears would ever stop, but guess, they did. There are times when I'm alone that I have to scream or cry because I miss Cedric so much. I have to be honest, I think it's unfair that he isn't here to see his children grow up or to enjoy family events but I know God doesn't make mistakes. I understand that He's blessed me because I've been able to move on. I've healed even though those sad feelings creep up now and again. So this morning I praise and honor our God for all He's done and for He's doing in our lives. It's easy to allow hurt/pain to distract us but it feels so much better when we give it over to our Lord and Savior. TeamMemorialDayCelebration. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment