Tuesday, May 6, 2014

This Little Light

Good morning family. Happy Tuesday. Loving this weather. Feeling blessed and highly favored as always. Praying that everyone arrives at their destinations safely. Asking God for peace in our lives as well as continued understanding of His word and His will. Thanking God for allowing us to see another day, one that certainly wasn't promised. Our God is so awesome. Yesterday he sent several people my way to encourage me. If you know anything about me, Mondays are always challenging. My weekend activities sometimes keep me moving so much so that I don't feel like I get a true break. So byMonday morning, I'm dragging a little bit, feeling like I want to call in sick, stay home and catch up with myself. Fortunately for me, my convictions move me to get up and out. What kind of example would I be if I opted out of going to a job God has blessed me with for 25 years. I don't know about you but sometimes I take His gifts/blessings for granted because I get so tied up in selfishness. It amazes me just how fast I forget "from whence I came". Instead of walking in thankfulness I sometimes put to much emphasis on what's working my nerves. What I must remember is that there are people in this world who would love to sit where I sit, who would love to take on the challenges that I face, who would love to receive half of the paycheck I receive, who would be honored to provide assistance to everyone who needs it. So this morning I remind you as I remind myself, stop taking what God provides for granted. What I/we must do is honor God by being a good servants/willing servants. Focus internally in order to get past those thoughts that keep me/us from shining brightly for His glory. AMEN. TeamThisLittleLight. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment