Friday, May 30, 2014

Friendship

Good morning family. Happy Friday. I've only worked two days this week but it feels like a week and a half. Just saying. Thanking God for consistency in my life. Asking Him today and all days to watch over my family and friends as they begin their daily journey. Giving Him praise for confirmation and peace. I say this all the time but God truly blessed me with good friends. He continues surrounding me with women who support, correct, love and validate the woman I am. I see a lot of people post that their "circle" is small. While I understand that, I never want it for myself. The bigger my circle the better. As women we should be mindful of who we allow in our space, stay in prayer about our relationships and be honest about true friendship. Most of my "Florida" friendships were formed on the job because I'm a "Texas" transplant. If you've ever moved away from home, especially a small town, you'll understand that friends are just like family. So I say from the bottom of my heart, thank you to all my friends, my extended family. I love and appreciate each of you. Lastly, if you really want to understand friendship read about David and Jonathan. TeamFriendship. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment