Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day

Good morning family. Happy Memorial Day. Praying everyone has a safe productive, beyond blessed day. God is good and so worthy to be praised. Thanking Him this morning for family and friends. My "household" is out doing their thing. Getting me some "me" time. Makes you sing "Praise the Lord Everybody". I'm feeling blessed and highly favored because the Lord has once again allowed us the opportunity to "get right", make changes. I don't know about you but Memorial Day reminds me that I should honor those who have gone before me by sharing memories. Our children need to know the why's and what's of who they are. Sometimes when I share something about my past or my family with my grandchildren they bombard me with questions. I love it because they're still at an age where they are interested in what I have to say (catch 'em young). This morning I pray for you as I pray for me, Heavenly Father, thank You for Your countless blessings, thank You for allowing us the opportunity to honor and remember family/friends/servicemen who have gone on before us. I/we especially thank You for healing our hearts for it is only through You that we find peace and understanding. Father God, thank You for the time You gave us with our loved ones who "we" felt were taking to soon and thank You so much for those who taught us life skills. In closing Father, I pray for me and anyone who can't put selfish pride aside, those who are so ashamed of their past that they can't/won't share their testimony to help someone else get through, praying we/they release, give it all to You and Father I pray that we all find it in our hearts to be better based on what Your word says. In Jesus' Holy Name, AMEN. Missing my family but knowing it was God's will. TeamHappyMemorialDay. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment