Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

Good morning family. Giving honor to our wonderful God. Thanking Him for bringing us to a New Year. 2013 has been a blessing. Let what we've learned, experienced and received take us into what promises to be a fabulous year. "Singing glory to His Name, Precious Name. There to my heart was the blood applied, singing glory to His Name". Praying that everyone had a safe New Year's Eve. Thank you to my friends and family who texted me at midnight. Ya'll know I slept through it. I tried to stay wake this year but that "sleep monster" got me again. This year is going to be a journey. It should be the year that we all see "day light" in our relationship with God. That is the most important relationship any of us will ever have and it's the foundation that our achievements are built on. I'm praying that He touch all our lives and lift us to higher places. I pray that we all rise above what we were able to accomplish in 2013 and blow 2014 out of the water. Asking God to touch the hearts of our children and give them the courage to make the "right" choices based on what His word says. Praying that family relationships be healed and that we all take responsibility for each other (am I my brother's keeper? yes I am). Praying that whatever is holding us back be loosed and shaken off. Asking God to watch over our grandchildren as they finish out this school year. Praising Him this morning for the honor, the glory and privilege to see another year and to be in His presence. Reminding myself as I remind each of you, "talk is cheap", "showboating" is short lived and fast money may cost you everything. I'm leaning on Him, preparing to let my light shine, please join me. Team2014. Bblessedloveyou. Jesus is real ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment