Sunday, January 19, 2014

Defining Need

Good morning family. Happy Sunday morning. I woke up and said "I'm so glad I'm off tomorrow". Wow, looking forward to tomorrow and today hadn't officially started. Feeling the blessings of the Lord, filled with praise and spirit. There is nothing we do that matters if we don't have allow God's word to penetrate our hearts. A conversation I had with someone yesterday upset me a little bit. I really had to shake it off because I know the devil loves division and I didn't want him to get the glory. But what I had to remind myself of is that we all have our own believes, we all see things differently. We profess to be Christians and to love the Lord but we still have the choice of how we'll walk through this world. Some look down on those in need, judging them and saying they really aren't in need, just to lazy to work or just scamming. While some give until they can't give anymore. What I know for certain is that we are not in a position to judge. There's no true definition of what "need" looks like because it comes from all walks of life. Simple minds look at the homeless and automatically think they're in need but some homeless people like where they are. They're goal is to be free of all our Americanized standards/believes. Then we look at people driving fancy cars, living in big houses, wearing nice clothes. Those are the people who hide their needs because they're embarrassed to say they've over indulged and let the American way bring them to their knees, they've hit rock bottom. We should never look at "need" through human eyes because we'll be deceived. I pray that we all ask God to touch our hearts and help us understand the power of giving. It's a release, a blessing and a "must". TeamDefiningNeed. Bblessedloveyou. Acts 20:35

No comments:

Post a Comment