Friday, January 10, 2014

Wise Up

Good morning family. What a beautiful day it is in Jax. Thankful that my family and friends are safe and sound. We had a nice dinner with Tara last night. This lady will be 50 years young soon. I am blessed to call her my friend. I always say God blessed me with strong relationships that have endured the years of change. He is so awesome when it comes to "placement" of people in our lives. Our Father is wise and all knowing. This morning I thank Him for "pure" grace and mercy, without it we are lost. To all my ladies, married and single, please be reminded that we have to focus on inward change. We share our thoughts and desires about the perfect relationship but we fail to examine our ways and habits. I know for sure that I've blocked blessings because I wasn't submissive. I've lived selfishly because I thought that living for someone else would damage the person I wanted the world to think I was. What I've learned is that if we aren't willing to be women of God then we will always run into "emotional" brick walls. So ladies, let's get into God's word and live the true definition of life. I don't know about you but I'm tired of the struggle. I have more peace in my life by taking a back seat and letting our Father drive. Genesis 21:1-6 Matthew 7:24. TeamWiseUp. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment