Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thank You

Good afternoon family. Enjoying this warm spell today. This weather is touch and go. Praying everyone is having a blessed Sunday. I am. It's a beautiful feeling to know God is in control no matter what the situation. Life can get so busy and so consuming that we forget the most important part of living and that's to serve God and to be of service to others. Most of us take the "human" road through life. Always looking for someone to do something for us or always looking for the "hook-up". When "what's coming in" has our complete attention, we miss out on the true blessing of giving. I thank God for where I am in life right now. There's nothing fancy about what we own but it's ours. Our bank accounts aren't exploding but they're not empty either. We are employed but understand where our help comes from. Our hearts have been broken but thank the Lord for healing. This morning I pray for you as I pray for myself, Father God thank You for always picking us up when we make mistakes, thank You for an abundant life that we don't always appreciate, thank You for our great families/friends, thank You for health and strength. Lord, thank You for ushering us into this wonderful year of promise. I thank You for all You've done and praise Your Holy Name. In Jesus Name I pray, AMEN and AMEN. TeamThankYou. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment