Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gifted & Blessed

Good afternoon family. We are freezing today. I had to get gas this morning and it didn't feel good, I stopped at $25.14. My heart is full just thinking of God's blessings. Sometimes we just need to sit back and think about how He's blessed us. Our focus really has to be on the "goodness" of life. I know it gets hard when the news highlights every single negative thing but when we understand Who we belong to, the news makes us pray more, say thank You more and makes us want to be better Christians. Riding into work this morning I thought about how the Lord has worked on me and my family. We are no where close to being where we want to be but we are so far ahead of where we come from. Faith has brought us a long way. Today I pray that God continues blessing us all. I pray that He delivers those of us who feel stuck and alone. I pray that He shows us how to work our gifts for His purpose. I pray that anything blocking our gifts be moved and tossed aside. Lord, we should all understand that since the beginning of "mankind" there have been "life" issues that we've had to overcome but because of Your grace and mercy, we've overcome challenges and moved on. There is absolutely nothing we can't do when we put God first. TeamGifted&Blessed. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment