Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Accepted By God

Good morning family. Feeling excited about all our possibilities. Thanking God for clear thoughts and the courage to honor commitments. As we move about our day we should always think about our blessings and give God honor and praise for all things, good or bad. Saying a special prayer for my friend and co-worker, Janet. Also "Effie" and "Tijuana". Yesterday someone reminded me that as women, we have to guard our hearts. That's not to say that we have to constantly analyze the intention of others based how we're being treated but we guard our hearts by allowing God to guide us through life. We can't afford to make "life" decisions based on emotions. What I know about myself is that I grew up wanting acceptance, craving acceptance and thinking that I had to have "human" acceptance to feel important. Human acceptance without understanding who we are in Christ is a "spiritual/mental death" trap. We walk in confusion, denial and regret. Constantly questioning ourselves, never settling down, unable to fully commit to anyone or anything, always waiting for defeat. So this morning I'm reminded that without God, I'm asking for heartache. It is only through Him that understanding and peace comes. I pray that any woman who's looking for completion through a man seek the counsel of the Lord first (and keep the Lord first). His acceptance trumps all. TeamAcceptedByGod. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment