Thursday, June 5, 2014

Good morning family. Sitting at Mayo waiting for Dee, just a routine check up. Can I tell you that I'm blessed to have a husband who uses our health benefits to the fullest, seeks the best care, Amen. Enjoyed our impromptu gathering last night. It was good to see everyone smiling and loving each other. Sometimes we have to be still, shut up and let God heal our hearts in order to enjoy our blessed relationships. We can over analyze things, make hurtful comments and even forget God's commandment to love one another. What I know for certain is that if I were given the opportunity to change families I would decline. This family that God placed me in is made up of beautiful people. They are diverse yet alike. What most family members don't understand is that diversity is what makes us strong, keeps us strong. I don't know about you, but I fall short on a daily basis. My thoughts aren't always pure but what I understand is that I have to read God's word, let it fill my heart so I can be better, do better and know better. Please join me in this daily walk of allowing our Father in Heaven to lead. Life will be so much easier, our eyes will see His glory. Families need Him to thrive/survive. TeamFamily. Bblessedloveyou. (I love that David said He wanted to show God's kindness). 2 Samuel 9:3

No comments:

Post a Comment