Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Focus

Good morning family. Welcome to hump day. May the blessing of our Heavenly Father be on/with us as we move through our day. Thanking Him for another beautiful morning. Just breathing in His word and letting it fill our hearts will help us face whatever the day brings. AMEN. I have to confess, I was feeling some kinda way yesterday about a few things that I wasn't happy with. Mostly because I felt others should be doing more than they were. When I stepped off the elevator this morning I felt a deep conviction. Convicted because not having the assistance I asked for didn't hinder my progress, I just worked harder. Basically I didn't need the assistance, approval or support that I moaned and groaned about. Why are we like that? I say we because I know there are people just like me who have the strength, courage and ability to accomplish more than they do but because we/they are so focused on what someone else is/isn't doing, we power down or should I say "cower" down. This doesn't help our cause and certainly isn't going to get us promoted. Today I plan to move forward, use my resources and focus on what I need to get done. What about you? Will you sit around and wonder why the next man isn't doing more, will you sit around and complain because "such and such" didn't have to complete a task that you've been charged with completing, will you allow what "so in so" is or isn't doing to distract you? What I'm certain of is that life (personal and professional) goes on whether we participate or not and what you won't do, someone else will. We have to use our time/talent/gifts to the fullest, without selfish thinking, without holding back, looking through "spiritual" eyes. TeamFocused. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment