Friday, June 20, 2014

Beautiful Day

Good morning family. What a beautiful day. I'm truly inspired to have a wonderful day just because I have a choice and I'm able. It doesn't take a lot energy to live when we remove those things that clutter our mind and block our view of the future. I've come to understand that independence comes when we accept responsibility for our results and work towards improvement (professional and personal). When our continued focus is on what's not working we consistently fail at anything we attempt, i.e. work, relationships, financial gain. Everything seems all wrong.  We have to look for the positives, get out of bed every morning knowing something good is going to happen. Stretch the possibilities we've been afforded in order to reap mental/physical/spiritual/financial freedom. Trust me when I tell you that letting go of what's held you back will release you from the stress and worry of life. Never allow yourself to be used/abused/taken for granted. God's desire is for us to be happy so let's get it in. TeamBeautifulday Bblessedloveyou 

No comments:

Post a Comment