Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Work On Me

Good morning family. This is my Friday and I'm extremely excited about it. Looking forward to seeing my Texas family, hanging out, laughing until my sides feel like they're going to burst. For all the people who don't go to family reunions because you don't like your family, please think twice, you're missing out on one of God's greatest blessings. Over the weekend I was reminded that no matter what we're going through, we should give praise. There are times in life when we question our responsibilities. We look at those around us and wonder why they're not doing what we think they should be doing, why the help doesn't come easy.  What I've come to realize is that I can't worry about what the next person is or isn't doing. When we walk in the responsibility that God has given us, we thank Him for giving us the opportunity to serve. When we stop measuring and comparing our contributions to others, we'll get more joy out of what we've been blessed to do. This morning I pray that whatever our struggles are, whoever our struggles are with and no matter the circumstance, that we allow God to move in us. Don't allow the devil to whisper in our ears, speaking lies, he can't stand to see us happy and functional. Don't be distracted or confused. Be thankful for the ability to work, support and live joyfully even when life seems unfair. TeamWorkOnMe. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment