Monday, June 16, 2014

Good morning family. What can I say about my weekend other than it was awesome. I enjoyed my family more than I can say. Praying that my family build stronger bonds and break any chains that keep us from loving each other to the fullest. Sometimes family is the last to forgive and accept their members. Always bringing up the past, pointing fingers and refusing to unite. I choose to love my family because they are God's blessing/gift to me. What I'm sure of is that two wrongs don't make a right so even when members of my family decide to "sit it out", I'll be understanding and avoid speculating/judging. We have to be more compassionate when it comes to "mending fences". Give more of ourselves instead of asking for compensation. Our future family structure is totally dependent on what we build now. Remembering that a family is only as strong as its weakest link. If you've made it in life, offer support (doesn't have to be financial) to the ones who are in a continuous struggle. Break the cycle. TeamBuildingFamilies. Bblessedloveyou. 2 Samuel 12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment