Saturday, June 28, 2014

Good afternoonfamily. Loving this Saturday. Still pumped up from last night's  praise and worship. "The devil is a liar" I will not be comfortable with/in sin. I love how God's word has laid out our life paths. We have to follow His path in order to receive our victory. I pumped my fist last night because I've come through so much but I still have a sound mind and a heart for all people. I hold no one accountable for me but me. Realizing that my sinful past warranted death I shouted in thankfulness for deliverance/peace. God has changed my name and I pray He's doing or has done the same for you. I fully understand that my life is not my own. I have been allowed to live so that I can serve others. Whenever I feel a waive of selfishness rising up I remember His saving grace and His precious sacrifice. I cry when I think about who/what I've loss but I rejoice because despite my losses I still smile. Praying that God continues blessing and changing me/you. I am not defined by what I own, I an defined by Who's I am. (Shout out to my Cousin Ronnie, be blessed, love you). TeamiAmHis. Bblessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment