Saturday, February 8, 2014

Awesome God

Good morning family. A rainy Saturday in Jax. Good family movie watching time. Blessed beyond measure to see another day, witness change, progress and to be loved. Every day I'm reminded that being patient, honest and understanding pays off. I don't know about you but I've lived a life full of selfish expectations. Always pushing for and wanting things that were so insignificant and unimportant. Truly missing what God purposed for me. I'm thankful and grateful for a renewed spirit, an open heart and a life filled with unconditional love. The first month of 2014 was productive and encouraging. Listening and watching those around me grow and change shows that prayer does work. I don't know about you but my biggest hater, enemy and competition has been "me". I can't point fingers because everything that happened in my life was based on choices I made. I'm so glad I serve an amazing God who has forgiven me and allowed me to be a better me based on His word. I've found a love so strong and so real that the only choice I have is to change for the better. I never-ever want to be without it again. Praying for those still in the struggle and for those who made it out. Team AwesomeGod. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment