Sunday, February 2, 2014

Building Families

Good morning family. Super Bowl Sunday. Praying everyone has a safe/fun day. Don't let the activities get the best of you. A huge thank you to everyone that came to Court's party yesterday. I think we all had a good time. We ran out of food and I'm so sorry about that. We normally have enough but we underestimated how many would show up. I appreciate my family and friends because they really know how to have fun. We all have to take a step back at times and understand that God doesn't want us sitting around looking like stuffed turkeys. He wants us to live full lives. Let our hair down, dance/sing and be uplifting. Our children need to see us relaxing and enjoying the company of others. This doesn't mean we have to be drunk or loud, it just means we should be happy and appreciative. I can honestly say that there was a time when I felt uncomfortable having new people attend our gatherings but now I'm excited when new people come. There are people who have never experienced family fun. There are families who don't gather and fellowship. There are family members who can't go to a family function without a contribution. I'm so thankful that my family is not one of these. Our rule is, when one eats, we all eat. Time out for selfishness, time for building our family units, preparing our children to lead our families into the future. Giving all thanks and praises to the Lord for all He has done and for what He's doing in our lives. It's a beautiful thing. "Tis So Sweet I Know". TeamBuildingFamilies. Bblessedloveyou. Psalm 27:1-6, Exodus 16:1-36, Proverbs 6:20-26. Ready for round 2, Super Bowl gathering. Who's your team today, I'm going with the Sea Hawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment