Saturday, February 1, 2014

He waited

Good morning family. Finally able to go out without a coat. Man this Texas girl has been spoiled by this Florida weather. Thankful for everything this morning and every morning. Life is so uncertain but through faith and obedience we overcome trials and change. Everyone knows the story of "mean ole Pharough". How his heart was hardened and his unwillingness to honor God's will. I have to admit, I've been that person who honestly knew the life choices I was making weren't of God. I knew I could loose everything I loved but I still lived outside of God's word. I sit here this morning feeling relieved that Our Father in heaven gave me time to change my ways. I know every day won't be easy and I know I still have mistakes to make but the difference is that I walk through everything knowing Jesus will carry me when things get hard. I'm amazed at how light my burdens seem now that I'm on the Lord's side. Praying for you as I pray for me, Lord keeps us, grant us peace, give us the courage to face any/all challenges that may come our way. Thank You Father for changing our hearts. Lord, I am so grateful for the change I've seen in my family. We are extremely blessed. Seeking education, reconciliation, prosperity and growth, we all know our heart's desires come from You. Faithfully loving You Father God, asking for Your continued blessing on our lives. Bless Your holy name, in Jesus Name we pray. Amen. Psalm 25:16-22, Exodus 12:14-50. TeamHeWaited. Bblessedloveyou. Looking forward to Court's crab boil today

No comments:

Post a Comment