Friday, February 7, 2014

Performances Appraisal Time/Comp Sheets

Good morning family. Up early to start Dee's birthday, he's 48 years young. Feeling blessed and thankful that I have a husband that I've known all my life. I've seen him at his best and I've seen him at his worst but God knows the very best is yet to come. A man who is true to his word and loves the family God has given him. We are so blessed to have him. Love him to life. I'm a pretty simple person when it comes to work ethic. I don't believe in challenging my leadership team but I do believe as an employee I have a responsibility to always be honest in my feedback, work for promotion, put in "extra" and that I should offer suggestions for improvement. I was raised to appreciate the opportunity of equal employment. I've never felt entitled "just because". Over the last few years the attitude of being grateful for employment has turned into "moans" because employees don't feel their employers are giving enough. But my question is always, what are you giving your employer? Are you performing at your best? Are you just showing up for the conversation and lunch with your peers? What characteristics are you displaying that would make your employer want to promote you/offer you higher compensation? It's not just where I work, it's everywhere. I hear people talk about promotion but their unwilling to put in the work before receiving a promotion. I believe you have to walk in a position before receiving monetary rewards/titles. Prove you can do the job, do the leg work and learn the function before it's obtained. It starts with sacrifice and commitment. Be willing to do "extra", make yourself marketable and be truly committed to what you're doing. I can hear my grandma, Mrs. Smith saying now, "don't go up there on those people's job showing out". That's what I live by. Also understanding that I always have the choice to leave if I"M not happy/satisfied. TeamPerformanceAppraisalTime/CompSheets. Bblessedloveyou. 2 Thessalonians 3:10, Matthew 5:16, Ephesians 6:7-8, Hebrews 13:17

No comments:

Post a Comment