Friday, February 28, 2014

Encourage/encouraging

I am so happy it's Friday. I love what I do, but I love being home even more. This morning I am certainly appreciative of another opportunity to work and make a difference. Do you agree that everyone should live to make a difference and not just "live" to make it? When our focus is on making a difference, burdens are lighter, there's less frustration and faith is multiplied. My personal and professional goal this year is to transform and build on what I learned last year. Most of us don't realize how fortunate we are to be surrounded by people who care about us. There are some who would rather surround themselves with negativity because it's easier to speak "down" on our situations. We fear speaking life because what we speak may just come true and we haven't positioned ourselves to receive what our hearts truly desire. So this morning I will no longer be an "enabler" to those who are not living up to their true ability/speaking life. I will hold them accountable and I want to be held to the same standards. Let's put in the work/effort/time and get to our goals. Happy Friday. Encouraging you as I encourage me. TeamEncouraged/Encouraging. Bblessedloveyou 

No comments:

Post a Comment