Thursday, February 13, 2014

Share Your Story

Good morning family. Enjoying my late morning start. This cold "tho". Can't complain, at least we're not stuck in the house. Praying for those trapped by the snow and ice. Thankful it's only temporary. I don't know about you but I have more respect for anyone who willingly shares their struggles and short comings. Those who hide their weaknesses can't do anything for me but show me how not to be and make me uncomfortable. Confession is good for the soul and it helps others with their struggles. What I know for certain is that hiding issues hurts more than it helps. Opening our mouths and our hearts helps us move forward, we begin to experience positive change. We have so many ways and opportunities to share and document our triumphs and failures. I personally enjoy reading the daily testimonies of people who have a strong desire to "win" and refuse to let life hold them back. Those are the people who aren't afraid to tell you where they've been and where they want to go. We all experience highs and lows but what matters most is how we process, accept and use our experiences. As for me, it's all working for my good. Shouting, "To God Be The Glory For The Things He Has Done". TeamShareYourStory. Bblessrdloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment