Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Team Consistency

Good morning family. Ready to get this day going, productivity and efficiency is my focus. Thankful for all and wanting for nothing. Prayers going up for my friend Teri and her family. Her mother passed yesterday. My friend is one of the strongest women I know. You almost have to bully her before she'll let you help her. Love her because she's never changed. Today is my sister Kim's birthday. I'm so thankful for her. She's an intelligent, loving person. Another woman in my life who's never changed. Always consistent, does not allow what others say dictate how she lives her live. Happy Birthday Kimberly Diane Richardson Belcher. This morning I pray for consistency in my life and yours. Lord, we all have a need and desire for change but sometimes we get lost in "change". Not fully understanding Your word and purpose for us. We are blinded by worldly gain and not focused/seeking spiritual gain. When our focus is not on You our lives are not consistent, we are not satisfied and we become wasteful. Wasting our time, resources and love. Choosing the wrong partners, friends and jobs. Not fully showing up in the lives of our children. No consistency. Paying our bills "sometimes" and "half way" honoring those who employ us. Lord this morning my desire is be "consistent" in everything I do. Understanding that everything won't be easy but with You and through You I'll/we'll make it. Lord thank You for loving us and keeping us even when we don't honor Your word. I come to You with an open heart knowing my responsibility, accepting accountability for not being consistently faithful. Asking for forgiveness and thanking You for Your Love. TeamConsistency. Bblessedlove. 

No comments:

Post a Comment