Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Good morning family. Kisses and hugs going out to my friend Tiffany. God has blessed her with a baby girl. She's gotta story to tell and I'm so glad she shared it with me. When the doctors tell you no, keep looking to The Lord. Bless His holy name. We tend to give up on ourselves and our loved ones when we see things through human eyes. We freak out when our children make bad choices and we tend to condemn them instead of loving them where they are. We become so negative and judgemental in our relationships that we almost forget how to love one another. I've been a skeptic in my life. I've accepted the report and opinion of man but no longer will I live that way. As children of God we are covered. Our faith should always be in Him. If/when we are patient God will grant us the desires of heart. We see total change in our homes, on our jobs, in churches, in people and most certainly in ourselves. Praise God this morning for all He has doing and for everything to come. TeamFaithful&Blessed. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment