Saturday, February 22, 2014

Journey On

Good morning family. Coming off of a busy week but so thankful for the stress and relief. I'm ready for Saturday activities and looking forward to the goodness Sunday will bring. Sitting here thinking about change and patience. So many times we loose our patience out of frustration and denial. Frustration because things don't/aren't working the WE want them to and denial because we don't/won't accept/take ownership of OUR issues. It's like we over medicate ourselves with "negativity", only seeing the wrong or the lack in our lives. We were not created to be this way. God wants us to embrace life but live it through pray and faith. I had to learn and I'm still learning that every situation doesn't require action or comment. Sometimes we just have to sit back, let the moment pass and thank God for what He's showing us. I say all the time that I'm so proud of my family. They've taught me so much about myself and trusted me with their love. They've shared their dreams with me and sometimes their fears. Our God is awesome because His word tells us to wait on Him and when we do all our dreams based on His will are manifested. This morning I thank Him for renewed minds and spirits, for hearts that soar even in the midst of storms. I give the glory because He is and always will be the source of my joy. Ya'll better get some. A huge shout out to my husband and children. We've come a long ways. Just "another day of journey and I'm glad". TeamJourneyOn. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment