Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I'm Out Of Order

YGood morning family. I hope everyone is having a productive/prosperous week. My week has been busy as usual, keeping up with home and work life. I have a confession to make, Monday I was all out of character. Not feeling up to anyone's challenge including mine. You know those days when you don't even feel like turning the music up and singing loud, that's the kinda day I had. As I stood at the sink Tuesday morning I thought about my behavior and felt embarrassed. My "mood swing" startedSunday evening. Women, why do we do ourselves this way? Out of nowhere our whole attitude can change. It doesn't take much. I think mine started because I was tired of cleaning up so I just checked out mentally. I don't know about you but I really need to process my life more carefully. There are times when I feel like I'm carrying the load, constantly cleaning. It feels like I'm the only one who cares about keeping things orderly. But that's the thing, my definition of orderly and someone else's can be totally different. My feelings or just my feelings, sometimes not reality. I ask God to forgive me because my way isn't always the proper way, my feelings aren't always valid and most times I'm totally out or "order". I ask God to help me stay focused and "stay out of my feelings". Understanding that my/our feelings can get us caught up in whole lotta mess. I don't want to have the "Martha" complex, thinking I have to do everything. I want an attitude like Mary's, relaxed, enjoying life. For most of us, the way we keep house is a sign of being "grown and mature" and for most of us, we love being viewed as good housekeepers, but I don't want the title of "good housekeeper" if it's going to cost me my sanity. Thanking God for a dose of reality and a reminder that life is to short to be getting upset because the house is "out of order". AMEN. TeamI'mOutOfOrder. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment