Friday, February 21, 2014

Partnership

Good morning family. Welcome to Friday. It's supposed to storm in Jax today. Glad I work indoors. I can't believe we're already hearing about tornadoes. How did we go from snow to tornadoes that fast? Our God is amazing. This morning I'm very thankful for all life brings. The little frustrations and attitudes come but they don't last. What's most important in life is that we understand the promises of God and not focus on the things that are wrong. His promises override everything. This morning as I pulled out of our driveway, I thought about the partnerships that I've been blessed to have. Partnering begins at home. We learn how to function in the world by how we treat and/are treated by our family members. What I know for certain is that if we aren't/can't work together as a family unit then we will be unsuccessful out in the world. Some say it's easier dealing with non-family members, but is it? Most times non-family members don't get a good picture of who we really are and we tend to be a little less understanding when dealing our loved ones. I have to be honest, I was challenged this morning but I ask for forgiveness. I'm quick to get upset when things don't go my way and when people I depend on don't do what "I think" they should. Asking God to continue working on me, helping me understand that it's not always about me. I have to stay out of His way. Amen. TeamPartnership. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment