Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Children

My thoughts are flying all over the place this morning. Trying to focus on anything today is going to be useless because the kids are so busy. All I hear is them talking to each other, yelling at each other, laughing at each other. I always tell myself, "they're kids, this is what kids do". They build character by interacting with each other, challenging each other. It's up to us to teach them and correct them when their actions are wrong. Do you ever watch and listen to your grown children? Do you ever see or hear yourself from years gone by and think "oh my, I used to be or do that exact same thing". Doesn't it hit you in the face when you realize they may have picked up one of your bad habits? Doesn't it make you feel good when they say or do something right that you would've done? God gave us these wonderful people, He gave us this huge responsibility to mold and develope "little people". As I read the lasted news updates this morning, I felt a sadness. Sad for all the people who are in the news for criminal behaviour, misbehaviour or as victims. I wondered what kind of a childhood they had. Did they have a support system? Were they abused/neglected? Had they ever been loved by another human being? Had someone taken the time to tell them about Jesus? Had the ones who committed crimes done so because they didn't care about life or did they think they were above the law? What I know for sure is that we have to be more responsible for our children. We have to teach them, love them and protect them, give them to God. It's foolish to think that people can survive without structure and instruction. It's not guaranteed that our "church children" will be perfect but being a Child of God gives them a good shot at living right. TeamSupportAndTeachChildren....Be blessed...be a blessing....Love you all to life....PEACE....FREE MY PEOPLE....

No comments:

Post a Comment