Saturday, March 9, 2013

Read The 10 Commandments

I left my mom's home at the age of 19 or 20 never to live under her roof again. If I'd lived closer to her I probably would have broke "marriage" camp and ran back to her because that would've been easier than facing my responsibilities as a wife/mother. I share this to remind our young adults that life isn't easy and struggles will come but what a great feeling it is to know that you can overcome anything the world throws at you or the craziness you create. You just have to stick with it and don't bring everyone into your business. Let God be the head of your life and not those helpful advisors. I also want to remind our young adults that having family that supports you is a blessing. There are millions of people who can't go back home because their parents feel they've done their job by raising them. There are homeless people who have well to do families that won't take them in because of the mistakes they've made. If you have a family that accepts/supports/loves you, understand that you are blessed. Respect and be thankful for all they do. I love my family dearly, they are always welcome in our home. If you have a mom and dad that you can depend on don't cripple that relationship by being disrespectful. Fathers and mothers be reasonable in your support, know when to go all "in" and know when to back off. Remember God's will for families, unity, love and respect. TeamReadThe10Commandments. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment