Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mind Your Business

Sometimes we assume it's ok to share information with others. We trust that they'll keep our conversations in confidence. I can't tell you how many times people have told me something and a few minutes later called/texted/doubled back and said "please don't share that with anyone else because I wasn't supposed to say anything". I've learned that I only have one or two people that I can talk to openly and honestly. Everyone should examine and be mindful of what they put in the "wind". Sharing confidential information or our thoughts on a situation can be dangerous and "blown" out of proportion. I learned long ago that people aren't always receptive and if someone is sharing another person's business with me, then they will probably share my business with others. Worldly people thrive on gossip, their ears perk up, curiosity peeks like the top of a mountain. My advice, talk to God, pray about your issues, ask Him to send people that want to help you as oppose to people who only want to listen and judge. Lastly, if you're sharing other peoples business thinking you're helping, stop it. A gossip will always try to justify and then deny what they've said or done. Speaking from experience. TeamMindingMyOwnBusiness. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment