Friday, March 15, 2013

Insanity

Good morning family. Woke in the middle of the night to the "insanity" infomercial. I have to stop sleeping with the TV on. I tried laying back down but I couldn't sleep. The word "insanity" just kept running through my head. I began reading and really thinking about the "insanity" in our lives, the "insanity" we create. Maybe you're worried about how much money/time your babymomma/babydaddy is contributing so your mind/heart is filled with resentment. Maybe you're spending your money on expensive things but asking for help to pay for things you need. Maybe your past hurts won't let you move forward/heal relationships that are important to you. Maybe you're working hard for a living but not taking time to live. Maybe you're focusing to much on having a clean house and not enjoying the people who live in it. Maybe you're abusing your body and not caring that one day your insides will let you down. Maybe you've hurt the one you love/ the one who loved you so often that they can't stand the sound of your voice anymore. Just thinking about how I felt last night when I came home made me look at how insane it is to forget all God's blessings just because things aren't the way you think they should be. Thinking about all the people He sends a "ship" load of blessings but they won't get on board because He didn't send a "yacht". Insanity, if we don't refocus and give God thanks. I can't pretend that life is perfect but if we don't change our approach, our thought process, we won't have peace. We cannot continue living in/with "insanity", it's time out for that. I have a friend who is sick right now. She can only dream of doing the things she used to do and I have the nerve to complain about my life, insanity. Praying for each of you as I pray for myself. Asking God for healing and forgiveness. I can no longer live with "insanity". TeamNoMoreInsanityPlease. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment