Sunday, March 31, 2013

Get Up

To many of us woke this morning feeling no responsibility for any one other than ourselves. Some may still be sleeping just as the disciples slept while Jesus prayed about the choice He had to make. At some point in our lives we have to choose "life". Not this fake stuff the world offers but a true way of living. Jesus chose us and decided that we were worth dying for. He could have ruled over the earth as a "man" but chose to save us and sit at His Father's side. I'm thankful for the sacrifice He made. Our job is to honor His chose by obeying the word of God but some of us, to many of us want to "rule the world". We are to focused on nice clothes, pretty cars, making money and un-holy relationships. I'm guilty of not living an obedient life. I share my thoughts but I am far from being who He says I should be. Let me encourage change in you as I continue working on me. I ask God our Father for direction and correction for all of us. I ask Him to forgive our short comings and ungrateful ways. I thank Him for this day and I thank Him for His Son. As we move through this day let our hearts and minds be focused on sacrifice and not greed. Let us rejoice in a new day that wasn't promised. God, You and only You deserve the honor and praise. Let us remember that Jesus rose with all power in His hands. With that power He gave us new life. In Jesus Holy Name, AMEN. Now get up!!!!!!!TeamRefocusToLiveBetter. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment