Monday, March 25, 2013

Choose Better

Sitting here thinking about the choices we make in life. We choose our paths but most of us are not satisfied with our choices, never really sure we made the right choice. I listened to a couple of performers talk about how they knew music was for them. They poured every ounce of themselves into their careers. They sacrificed earning an education because the path they wanted to take was so clear that they could feel their dreams coming true before they'd achieved any success. Most of us just settle for what we get, not what we want, what we get. I'm reminding everyone that we all come into this life the same way. We are all presented with an opportunity to live above the "rim". It may take more effort for the majority but if the thought and desire are there our dreams will come to pass. It doesn't take illegal activities, it doesn't take unethical behavior, it just takes dedication and prayer. I know I've wasted time/energy/money because of bad habits and laziness. I let being a teenaged mother define who I was. Settling for a little when I should have had a lot. Not realizing that dreaming small actually cheated my family out of having more. I am in no way focusing on material needs but I am talking about the comforts of life that we work hard for. I thank God for where I am and where I've been, thanking Him even more for where He's taking me. I pray that each of you stretch your limits. I pray that you focus on building a stronger life/future. It doesn't matter where you come from or what you've been through. There's no limit to what God can do and will allow. All things are possible, just believe and walk right. TeamChooseBetter. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment