Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stubborn

Stubbornness will cause loss of family, jobs, peace, prosperity. What are you refusing to do/give up today? When I think about how foolishly stubborn I used to be, I just shake my head. All the time I lost. The peace I gave up. What was I thinking? Evidently I wasn't. We may not realize it at the time but our stubbornness only punishes us. Others move on and let us sit in misery. I pray for anyone sitting on their stubborn behind refusing to give in or change, refusing to say I'm sorry or it's ok, refusing to forgive, refusing to love, refusing to go home, refusing to leave home, refusing to grow up, refusing to be who God wants them to be. Remember Jonah? Stubborn, running from God. It took a "big fish" to move him, what will it take to move you?TeamLetItGo. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment