Thursday, March 28, 2013

Words

Your choice of words can make or break you or someone else. As a little girl I absolutely hated when my mother fussed and cussed at us. I would rather of had a beaten than a scolding. The beaten could only last for so long but the scolding could go on forever. What we have to remember and understand is that it only takes one word to change someone's day, it only takes positive acknowledgement to move someone the right way, it only takes speaking with sincerity to boost moral and it only requires a willingness/effort to speak words of kindness. Just reminding each of you as I remind myself of how much power there is in the words we speak. Sometimes we need to "shut up" and listen. Sit back and watch. Stop using empty words, hurtful words. It's simple, be positive and look for the good. Proverbs 13 VS 2...TeamUsingWordsWisely. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment