Sunday, March 24, 2013

Family

I get up every morning knowing how blessed I am. I don't have a perfect life but I do have a life full of grace and mercy. Every since I can remember God has surrounded me with people who love and support me. I have to be honest and tell you I didn't always understand the value of being loved. As I look back and remember days gone by I really have to give God thanks/praises. I thank Him for everyone He ever placed in my life even if it was for a short time. As the saying goes, everyone you come in contact with serves a purpose, good or bad, right or wrong. Especially thinking of my sisters and my cousins this morning. They were my first friends, the people who loved me not only because we're blood but because there is so much value and strength in our relationships. As adults, my sisters and I have never had an argument. That's not to say that we agree on everything, but it's because we respect each other's choices. My cousins and I are the same. We may not share the same views but we love unconditionally. So this morning I give thanks for my family and I pray that anyone who has chosen to distance themselves from family really reconsider their actions. Family may disappoint you but we must choose to move forward through disappointment. Love should be the connection that we never allow to break. I thank God for giving me sisters and cousins to grow up with. I thank Him for blessing and keeping that connection going. I thank Him for allowing our children to have the same experience and I thank Him for family, yours and mine. TeamKeepThatBloodlineGoing. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment