Monday, September 23, 2013

About This Life

Good afternoon family. Really feeling good today. Coming off a busy weekend. One filled with laughter, lots of giggling girls and living room conversations. I asked my self a question and I want to ask you "am I/are you really serious about this life walk?" Every moment I remind myself that I've committed to a life of service and life of love. This means I have to talk right, listen, serve without judging and love without limits. Sometimes it's a challenge to face everything and live up to what's required but at the end of the day, it feels good, it feels nice, it feels right. The younger generation uses the term "I'm about that life". I can say, yes, I'm about that life, the Life of Jesus. He makes it all possible. My heart is full of gratitude because He died for everything I've taken for granted especially my salvation, my freedom, my family and my friends. So today I gladly say to each of you, I'm loving this walk, this faith walk. Without it, I am nothing. TeamAboutThisLife. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment