Thursday, September 19, 2013

Use Words Wisely

Good morning family. Praising God for getting us through yesterday's monsoon. I don't think anyone was expecting rain like that, but in all things give God praise because we could be living through a drought. I thought a lot about conversation yesterday. I make my living by speaking to and with customers, internal and external. Over the years I've learned to choose my "words" wisely and to understand that every conversation isn't for everybody. This morning I'm praying for you as I pray for me because every now and then we all need a reminder that "words" can make or break a person, words can inspire or destroy dreams, words can start or end wars, words can begin or end relationships. Father God, thank You for waking us to a day that wasn't promised. Thank You so much for wisdom and courage. Father thank You for reminding me that my words shouldn't be used to hurt others. Lord my words should be a tool used for encouraging and praising. We sometimes feel that saying what we want to say when we want to say it is a sign of courage. Lord I know this isn't true because sometimes our words are used to cover years of pain, years of heartache and disappointment. Father God, let use be reminded that we have to choose the right words based on our audience. Some words are to strong and some are to weak for those we speak to/with. Lastly Father, we should always pray about "intended" conversations before they start, understanding that we won't always get the response/results we want. Lord we live in a time where social media affords us the opportunity to send messages/words electronically, while I love this technology, it sometimes gives us to much freedom to say what we want to say when we should really "hold" our peace. Feeling thankful for what You're doing in my life and for my family. Living an awesome life. AMEN. TeamUSEWordsWisely. Bblessedloveyou. Proverbs 12:18, 15:1, 18:2121:23, Matthew 15 vs 10-11, James 1 vs 26, 1 Peter 3 vs 7-12. Glory to His Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment