Friday, September 20, 2013

Simply Redeemed

Good morning family. Wow, we've come to another Friday. "What a feeling". It may seem small to some or just another day, but any day that we live to see is great. It's so refreshing when we're able to start/begin again. There are so many people who aren't in their right mind this morning, so many who have lost their freedom, who have lost the will to go on but I'm so thankful that I'm not one of those people. So thankful that "He woke me up this morning and started me on my way". Tears of joy this morning as I enjoy "praise and worship". I wonder how many of you woke up frustrated and annoyed over some small detail. I wonder how many are taking their "freedom walk" for granted. I wonder how many have made choices that didn't fit God's will. I wonder how many woke up this morning with feelings of regret/aggression. For anyone who finds themselves struggling this morning or at anytime, remember, our "Redeemer" lives. He will take a "wounded" heart/spirit and make it brand new. My prayer for each of us today is that we realize that we're "Simply Redeemed". Luke 1:68, Romans 5:8, Hebrews 9:22. 1 Timothy 2:5. Luke 15:7

No comments:

Post a Comment