Saturday, September 28, 2013

God's Employees

Good morning family. It's raining in Jax, again, but who's complaining. This is the rainy season. We haven't had any major storms so I'm good. I'm loving the cool down. Time to let the windows up, get some Fall cleaning done and enjoy being comfortable. My yesterday was eventful, full of laughs and eye opening realizations. When you work in Corp America, there are always going to be things that are out of your control, there are going to be people who just don't get it and you/I may be one of those people. The one thing I'm sure about is that as an employee I have a responsibility to my employer to deliver on what they pay me to do. I have a responsibility to abide by their guidelines and rules. Periodically I remind my team that it's not the smile or the greeting a leader gives you that makes the difference, it's the conversations they have about you behind closed doors that's most important. This morning I pray for you as I pray for myself, Father God, please touch the hearts of our leaders, keep them open and honest with themselves as well as with those they lead. Lord, Your word reminds us that as employees we have a commitment to do what is required. Father, please keep on our minds that we should always pray about things we're not comfortable with. May we go about our days without complaining, but let us implement and offer suggestions for change. Father, please forgive us if we've fallen short of honoring Your will in our work life. Thank You for the opportunity to earn a living and for every opportunity of growth. As American wage earners, we've come a long ways, but Father, You know we have a long way to go. We ask that You be with us in all situations. In Jesus Name, AMEN.  Deuteronomy 25:1. Romans 13:4, Proverbs 14:28, Titus 3:8, Romans 14:1-23. TeamGod'sEmployees. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment