Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Something Good

Good morning family. Feeling blessed and excited about life. At New Hope Baptist Church we sang a song at the end of the service that reminded us that "something good is going to happen to you, happen to you this very day, something good is going to happen to you, Jesus of Nazareth is passing your way". That song has been playing in my head for the past few days and I love it. It reminds me that no matter what kind of drama we encounter Jesus is still the good news. I'm encouraged to get up every day because I know our Lord and Savior makes all things possible. Our jobs may get a little stressful sometimes but thank God for my co-workers who help me keep it light. My house may not be as clean as I'd like for it to be but praise the Lord we have a roof over our heads. The truck I drive has almost 350,000 miles on it but guess what, I made it to work in the mornings and back home in the evenings. Sometimes we just need to kick back and say "thank You" for what we have. I am grateful for a full life, for all my God-given abilities, for my past, my present and my future. Thankful that God saw fit to let me see another day, gave me another chance to "shine", to smile and to enjoy life to the fullest. Simply wonderful. Because of Him "I can face my tomorrows" and look back at my past with a smile. TeamSomethingGood, Bblessedloveyou. Romans 1 vs 2-3, Luke 4 vs 43

No comments:

Post a Comment