Friday, September 6, 2013

Focus On Your Habits

Good morning family. Thanking God this morning for waking us and letting us see a new day. Giving Him all the honor and praise for providing for us, allowing us to rest peacefully. It is an awesome feeling when you wake up and your burdens feel lighter and you're on to the "next". Such an empowering feeling. This morning my dream reminded me that sometimes we try to force others into doing things they don't want to do even when it's their responsibility. Our desire/need to see them complete a task becomes so strong that we loose focus of reality and allow frustration to set in. This morning I remind you as I remind myself, I can't will or manipulate anyone into doing anything and I shouldn't. It has to be their choice. What I can do, is offer prayer and support where/when needed. There are a few of us who try to bully others into seeing/doing things our way. Every time this is done, there are going to be hurt feelings, resentment and trust issues. There's not one person on this earth who should force their views/opinions on another.  As I start my day I ask God to give me the right words to say in any given situation, I ask Him to help me keep my thoughts and my deeds holy. As we walk into our places of employment this morning we should ask the Father to walk in with us and to be with us during our work day. Leaving all judgement and finger pointing outside. There's not a day that goes by that I don't hear people complain about the habits of others. Funny thing is, I don't hear a lot of people owning their up to their short comings. We win by renewing/changing/becoming better, not by condemning others. Everyone have a blessed day, a beautiful weekend and "watch your mouth". TeamFocusOnYourHabits. Bblessedloveyou. Matthew 7 vs 1-5, Matthew 23 vs 25-28, John 8 vs 1-11, John 7 vs 24

No comments:

Post a Comment